Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Love the Libby Dibby Skirts! LOVE them!!!

Every once in awhile you find an item that you just fall in love with and this is what has happened to me with Libby Dibby reversible wrap-around skirts! I saw these online at a boutique I frequent and I went bananas over them the instant I read the description and looked at the fabrics. Okay, so the other day I am at the mall with my three beasts, hmm I mean boys, and this mom has one on. You know for sure I spotted that Libby Dibby from far away and hoped she'd come in the play area with her little boy, so that I could ask her about it. I was so tickled when she sat close enough to me that I could ask her without having to approach her and seem strange. Well, I talked to her about it and now I must get one, plus carry them in my catalog. Okay, so here is the scoop on these perfect skirts that should be a staple in any hip Mom's wardrobe. They are made from heavy material that hangs well and doesn't allow them to fly open in the breeze. The wrap goes in back, so you never end up flashing people when you sit down. They tie with grosgrain ribbon for a pretty and feminine look. They are A-line and look great on everyone who tries them on! With the size being adjustable, you know it's always going to fit. They are reversible so you get two skirts for the price of one!
If you are very petite like me then you may need to have it tailored to fit you lengthwise. Even if you have to have it altered you still get a great bargain, $70 for a reversible skirt that will fit you even if your weight fluctuates a bit back and forth. What mommy doesn't experience some weight fluctuation from time to time? Okay, just shut up if your weight is nice and stable and you can always button your jeans and skirts even after the wash, you suck! Personally I think these skirts are great for girls like me that keep thinking, "when I lose those 10 pounds I'll buy some new clothes", know what I mean? On a serious note, I am working on getting you more information about Liberty Worth the mommy who designs them. She sounds like a very interesting, versatile and smart woman. I gotta get her to give me an interview but for now I'll settle with selling her skirts. I will be taking pre-orders next week on my site but for now please run off and buy them from her site. They are so great that you should really have one even if you don't buy them from Boobba Baby! You can click the picture above to get to her site! Thanks for reading AGAIN! Blog 2 you later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home