Monday, June 26, 2006

Must have breastfeeding products

Since the other day we had been on the topic of breastfeeding I thought why not give new Mom's a shopping guide of must have products for breastfeeding! These days there are new products popping up everywhere for hip moms to breastfeed in style. I'm here to help you pin point the best ones out so you don't waist your time on the rest. To Breastfeed in Style you must have...
  • Some sexy and comfortable Nursing Bras! My two personal favorite brands are PassionSpice Maternity and Eve Alexander these two companies, as you can tell from the pictures below, really know that Nursing Mom's want to continue to feel sexy. Both brands are constantly expanding their lines and both have that Victoria's Secret kind of sex appeal to them. The best thing about these two brands besides their great selection of coordinating sets is their functionality. These nursing bras can easily be unsnapped by the mom who has her hands full with an impatient baby and barely has one hand to unsnap it. If you have never tried nursing before believe me the most important thing at times can be how quickly you can get the 'girls' out of the sexy number to feed baby!

PassionSpice Pictured Above

Eve Alexander Pictured Above

  • Nursing Pads!!! If you ever plan to leave your house without towing baby along you MUST have nursing pads if you want to keep those swanky clothes looking good!!! I know I sell pads on my site that coordinate with bras, but I think that what you should buy are Lily Padz! If you don't buy Lily Padz Silicone Breast Pads you will at one time or another have an accident with the traditional pads. What I love about Lily Padz: they won't leak, they are invisible and they are durable! I get engorged with milk and if I even think about baby my body attempts to leak milk but the Lily Padz prevent leaks and contain any milk that may express out. No more embarrassing leaks that stain your pretty clothes. These pads conform so well to your body that you can wear them with anything tanks, dresses, nighties, or whatever you want. You want to wear something form fitting? No worries, the pads won't show if you like go braless! Now what other pad lets you go braless? I have only two pairs that I have used for the last nine months which still work like new!---The point is if I had to tell you only one product to buy it would be this one and I don't even sell them!

  • Natural Nipple Butter this is sold by EarthMamaAngelBaby.com who has so many other wonderful and organic products. What I love about this product is that it is Lanolin free and really prevents nipples from becoming sore and cracked. This last time around I was having a very hard time because my son's aggressive feeding would leave me with sore and cracked nipples, but when I found this product that ended! I haven't had one incident of cracking since. You must try this and the sooner you start using it the less problems you'll have!
  • A Nursing Cover if you plan to nurse discreetly in public. Okay, so chances are that you'll need to feed the little one when there is someone around that you just don't want to expose yourself to. The best way to maintain your privacy is with a Nursing Cover from Modest Mums, who makes the most stylish and functional covers that I have ever seen. A plus is that their huge selection of fabrics will not leave you yearning for a style that is more you because I am sure you'll find one to fit your personality! My favorites are the silk brocade fabrics very classy and what a way to add luxury to breastfeeding.

If you like having it all here are some extras that are not essentials but are wonderful to have:

Nursing Reminder Bracelets, so you can remember all those important feeding details.

Nursing Necklaces, so baby doesn't scratch and pinch you while feeding.

The Mayalena Momono, Nursing Modern-Day Housecoat you must check it out.

Adiri Nurser, great for preventing nipple confusion if you'd like to give occasional bottles.

Nursing Clothes, I personally like 1 in the Oven for comfortable nursing tops.

Well, I really hope my suggestions help you new Mom's out and hopefully give you Pro Mom's some new ideas you hadn't had.

Thanks for spending your time here reading my words, I am glad to share! Blog 2 you Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home