Saturday, June 24, 2006

Sorry, for not posting!

I am greatly sorry for not posting these past few days but I have been trying to update the store with new products! I will make up for it in the next few days! I am working on a few pieces for the blog but waiting to hear back from the people in them. I am going to have to start way ahead on these to keep up! I promise not to let you guys down, I know I have a few dedicated readers already. There is someone that works at Kaiser Permanente in Walnut Creek that reads the blog and goes to my site, I'd love to give them a family & friends discount since I used to work there pier diem with SSI. If you are that person please email me at Ana-Lidia@Boobba-Baby.com and I'll email you the permanent discount link. I am also extending to all the blog readers an opportunity to also get a permanent discount link. All you have to do is sign up for the Boobba Baby store newsletter and indicate in the sign-up questionaire that you are a blog reader. Once you have confirmed your newsletter sign-up by clicking the link in an email that will be sent to you, I'll email you the discount link. Thanks again for your patience and for staying tuned to the blog, I'll blog 2 you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home