Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I've been BANNED from...

I've been banned from going to www.SheandIDesigns.com by my husband!!! He says that I have to stop going to their site and he asked me to make sure I cancel my newsletter membership, also. He says that I have an addiction that I need to admit. Oh, well so I have bought a few templates but they are all so pretty. The thing was that when I first was trying to put my site up I wasn't sure what I wanted and when I stumbled onto their site I loved their style of designs. I found one that was pretty but not perfect for me so I bought it to get started. A few days later they put out some more new ones and I bought another. Then two weeks later they put out some more and I bought another, then another, then another, and finally one last one. I told Doug that the problem isn't really with me it is with the gals at She and I Designs since they keep making templates that I LOVE. It isn't my fault I want them all. It's kind of like winter coats they can be so pretty but you can only wear one at a time and having to pick only one favorite is so hard and really isn't fair to a girl. I do think I found a favorite and I have fallen inlove. Now if they would only stop making templates that I like for sure I wouldn't have any more problems? I think I better listen to my husband and ban myself from their site, because those ladies have my tastes down pact. Since we are on the subject of She and I Designs I'd like to sing their praises. The company consists of two WAHM's that are delightful to work with. Melissa is based in Florida and Cindy in Pennsylvania, yet they still manage to work very efficiently together. Each handles a different aspect of the business but together they can do just about anything you might need for your site. The duo is very hardworking, honest and humble. I am very picky, fickle and difficult to work for yet, they have been nothing but patient with me and sweet to me. Their prices are very low compared to those of other companies providing the same services. Their quality and service is superior to any that I have seen or heard about. Melissa and Cindy design offer custom templates, one of a kind and limited edition templates for use with some of the industry's most versatile and user friendly shopping carts and hosting services. If your selling on ebay they have you covered with special ebay designs. If you do both sell on the web and on ebay you might want to look into buying a site bundle from them. They also can help upgrade your site to frameless if you are using a cart system that is framed for a very fair price. They recently updated two sites of people I know from framed to framless and the results were spectacular! You can see those here: http://www.abbabyboutique.com/store/Default.asp & http://www.sweet-pea-creations.com/store/Default.asp. My site has a whole new set of colors and is looking very spiffy (is that a word?) check it out at www.Boobba-Baby.com and soon they will be working with me on a flash entry for my site plus some product pages I want special made. Oh, I can't wait!!! No one tell my hubby!?! Please visit Melissa and Cindy's site if you need anything for your site. Contact them if you don't see exactly what you need listed among their products. I am sure they can not only make it happen for you but will do so at a great price plus they'll be so nice you'll want to pay them twice! Click on the link below to go to their site. If you don't want to take my word for it read their customer's comments!

Thanks for your continued inerest in my blog. Blog 2 you later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new look!!!! I have to whole-heartedly agree with you on She and I Designs! I absolutely adore all their templates, but I was so attached to my original look. So when I contacted them for a quote to "spruce up" my site, I was pleasantly surprised by how affordable they were! And they are so great to work with. I HIGHLY recommend them to everyone.
And I have to laugh at your addiction with templates ;-) I probably would be the same way except I am really attached to my current look (probably because I originally created it and they made it look great!)
Your new look is great though! :-)
Susan
http://www.sweet-pea-creations.com

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home