Sunday, September 10, 2006

3rd Birthday Star

Today, is my middle man's birthday! He is three finally! Seems like we have been in the terrible two's forever. Well, I hope he gets the potty training thing down soon. I hope his temper relaxes a bit must be hard being the monkey in the middle. I hope that his third year is so much better than the first two. As a two year old he accomplished so much. Even though he is accident prone he has great agility and balance. He is a wonderful climber and rides his bike almost without training wheels. His dad took them off once a couple of months ago and Dar did it for a little while but was not tall enough. His is our daredevil and punk rocker all in one. I know if any of my boys go through an all black, chains, hair dying and piercing stage the most likely to do it would be him. Most of all I hope I can be a better mom to him and give him all the individual attention he deserves. I love you Darrick Josef! Our little Dar Dar, Darlisimo, Darzan, Monster Truck and DarSucio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home