Tuesday, August 08, 2006

walking the tight rope or is it high wire???

Hello everyone! I didn't plan on taking over a month off from blogging, but walking the tight rope I call my life requires me to be balanced. To stay balanced I have to constantly juggle it all to stay on course. I have found that if something is bogging me down it is best to throw it up and juggle it until I can find a proper balance again. Some days, I feel like I will never make it to that place I see in the distant, could that be a mirage that I see? Other days I feel very lucky to be there already looking over what I have accomplished feeling lucky that I have what I need and most of what I want. I am sure many of you can relate? Or am I really WEIRD??? I'm Weird!

So, I'm back and I hope to be able to bring you new posts daily again. Thanks to those that have subscribed to the blog via email I never thought there would be that many of you, but now that there are I better keep writing, uh? Well, for those of you that are readers that own stores or are designers please drop me an email if you would like to be featured. For those of you that are artists, designers, business women that want to be featured drop me a line, too. If you are a mom who has a story about parenting or know of a cause I should write about let me know. I am open to providing a voice to just about any woman who would like me to help them get the word out about something. I am really looking forward to writing more about and sharing Mommy stories. Thanks again for sticking with me! Blog 2 you Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home