Friday, June 09, 2006

Creating this Blog!

I never thought that I would need to learn how to manipulate HTML but here I am doing it. I am creating this blog with the hopes that it will serve as a bouncing board for advertising products on my site as well as showcasing Mom designers and entrepreneurs. If you would like for me to write a piece about a product(s)/service(s) that you provide or your business success story please email me at Ana-Lidia@boobba-baby.com. I like to let everyone know that the handsome little guy to the left was created by Stacey at DoodleBabies.com.

The pretty dots I set as the background for this site is from a purchased template from and copyright of SheandIdesigns.com. They make so many pretty & girly templates that I've bought a few just to have for when I have a change of mood! I'll warn you though shopping at SheandIdesigns becomes addictive!

Clicking my banner at the top will take you to my site of Top 100 Products & Services for baby & mom. It is filled with unique shops and vendors that most any mom could use. Banner Artwork by Joshi Madhu Big Stock Photo. The design of the banner is the property and copyright of Kandi Traxel.

Hope to bring you the latest news about products and services for both baby & mom, very soon!

Thanks for taking the time to read my words, Blog 2 U Later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Congratulations on creating your blog! It looks wonderful! If only I could create something half as nice ;-)
Love your site too, you have done an excellent job.
Best wishes to you,
Susan S.
www.sweet-pea-creations.com

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home